Texas Hill Country is blanketed in numerous different species of plant life that are just too good to be true. Looking at some of these photographs, the only thing that comes to mind is: no way, that can't be real! It must be photoshopped, right?
But those who reside in the hill country know all too well that it is indeed flourishing with rich and vivid colored plants and just teeming with life.
That being said, here are ten reasons why you'll absolutely "hate" the hill country plant life. Isn't it just so bland and boring?
1. There is absolutely no color.
Photo Credit: Zippo via hqworld.net
2. There's a huge shortage of wildflowers.
Photo Credit: Rob Greebon via robgreebon.photoshelter.com
3. Everything is just so monotone.
Photo Credit: efotoguide.com
4. Don't get us started on the shrubs.
Photo Credit: blog.txfb-ins.com
5. And the cacti? They're only good for one thing, and it's not beauty!
Photo Credit: Nan Burnam via reporternews.com
6. There is absolutely nothing for the herbivores to eat. How do they survive?
Photo Credit: Express-News File Photo via mysanantonio.com
7. There are no species native to the hill country.
Photo Credit: masterofhort.com
8. The plants lack any sort of fragrance.
Photo Credit: worldoffloweringplants.com
9. Nothing is edible to the human inhabitants.
Photo Credit: Benny Simpson via wildflower.org
10. Overall, it just really isn't much to look at.