bk-mg.com/People via thecountryvibe.com/countrycalifornia.com
Just by listening to the lyrics in their songs, you know that country singers have really lived.
Their stories of pain, heartache, joy, love, and life resonate with us, which is why we are always coming back for more! Singers not only have a way with lyrics, they also have a way with words in general.
We have compiled a list of our 10 favorite quotes from country singers. Some are about love, some are about living a more positive life, and some are about happiness, but all are extremely insightful.
1. “The way I see it, if you want the rainbow, you gotta put up with the rain.” –Dolly Parton
2. “Listen to advice, but follow your heart.” –Conway Twitty
3. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” –Willie Nelson
4. “You aren’t wealthy until you have something money can’t buy.” –Garth Brooks
5. “Life’s up and down from the time you get here to the time you leave.” –Luke Bryan
6. “Don’t compromise, even if it hurts to be yourself” –Toby Keith
7. “To succeed in life, you need three things: a wishbone, a backbone and a funny bone.” –Reba McEntire
8. “Wrinkles will only go where the smiles have been.” –Jimmy Buffet
9. “Things go up and down. If you can survive the down, it will come back.” –John Denver
10. “All your life, you will be faced with a choice. You can choose love or hate…I choose love” –Johnny Cash
If you are ever down, all you have to do is refer back to this list and you will feel like your best buddies are giving you the best advice in the world.
Interested in becoming a partner?
Contact us for more info.