On February 27, 2015, Carrie Underwood and husband, Mike Fisher, welcomed a perfect little bundle of joy into the world: Isaiah Fisher.
Throughout the year, Underwood has shared some of the most adorable pictures and videos of her baby boy, and we (of course) want to share them with you.
Although he’s adorable at all times, below is a list of 10 times he was extra cute.
1. Just a short month after his birth, the happy couple shared the very first photo of their little bundle of joy. And just like his dad, he was already interested in hockey…
2. Proud dad moment! At just a few months old, Isaiah was posing and smiling with Fisher, and lucky for us, Underwood caught the moment on camera!
3. Like father like son. Baby Isaiah couldn’t be any cuter in the recording studio with mom and dad. Even Underwood got a giggle out of it, as she captioned the funny photo, “Isaiah’s first band rehearsal…as you can see he & his daddy were totally into it!“
4. Sunday afternoon at the Fisher’s house! Looks fun to us! And how cute is Isaiah’s little chair? Does it come in our size…
5. He even helps mom with her morning workout! Although it’s hard to see him, Isaiah is too cute for words in this “mom-workout.”
6. Or how about the time Isaiah picked up piano playing? Of course, in a black blazer, because… why not?
7. When Underwood realized that her morning routine has changed forever. Cartoons, coffee and sing-alongs it is! But how could you say no to those dinosaur jammies?!
8. Remember when Isaiah showed off his wild side while his mom was at work? Cute. So, so cute.
9. The most adorable family photo, ever?! Not to mention, Underwood looks stunning just a few days after the birth of her little boy.
(Photo credit: buzzpo.com)
10. But mommy kisses are the sweetest of all!
We can’t get enough of this little one, keep the cuteness coming Carrie!