All eyes were on sportscaster Erin Andrews and Houston Texans defensive end J.J. Watt as they served as co-hosts of the 2016 CMT Music Awards.
This is Watt's first time as host and Andrews' second. She hosted last year with Pitch Perfect actress Brittany Snow.
The skit was packed with celebrities who all want to make an appearance at the awards ceremony, and work at the CMT office to get in the hosts' good graces before the show.
Here are 15 reasons why the opening skit was hilarious!
1. Florida Georgia Line were the Valets
2. Brian Kelley of Florida Georgia Line called J.J. Watt "The Sack Man".
3. Kellie Pickler was a seductive security guard and called J.J. Watt "B.J. Watt".
4. Pickler needed to check Watt for guns, and told him to "Spread 'em", "strip me", "sack me", and "strip sack me".
5. Luke Bryan was a telemarketer in the CMT offices.
6. So was Brett Eldredge.
7. And they couldn't figure out how to use their phones.
8. Eldredge called Bryan's butt a "sugar shaker".
9. Jason Aldean was the office IT guy and carried an unusually long drill.
10. Mila Kunis and three-time CMT host Kristen Bell told J.J. his mom was disappointed in him via Skype.
11. Darius Rucker was the CMT President.
12. Darius Rucker threw a football at J.J. Watt's face and immediately regretted it.
13. J.J. Watt complained there was no "Glam Squad".
14. Billy Ray Cyrus served as the wardrobe guy and wants J.J. to wear a long mullet-wig he named "Kentucky Waterfall" and brought Erin Andrews a wig named the "Goldie Blonde Lady Mont".
15. They managed to fit 11 celebrities in their less-than-four-minute skit.
Watch the full opening skit below!
Interested in becoming a partner?
Contact us for more info.