WARNING: The human torso appetizer plate looks VERY real.
While you pull together the loose ends for this year’s Halloween bash, you may want to take a look at what we’ve put together. No, these recipes are not conventional, but neither is a zombie costume.
Go way out of your comfort zone this season, and make something that will make your guests double-take. Seriously, these scary recipes will make you rethink that boring old artichoke dip.
2. Brain Biscuits: Yes, they look like actual brains. No, they are not real brains.
7. Eyeball Pasta: This pasta is watching you, so there is no need to feel guilty about the carbs. You’ll run into more trouble if you don’t.
8. Shrunken Head Punch: Your guests will get a real kick out of this one.
10. Voodoo Doll Cookies: As tribute to anyone you may have wronged in the past.
11. Black Spaghetti: Don’t be afraid. This is a gourmet dish.
13. Vampire Cocktail: One shot just won’t do, so try two!
14. Graveyard Taco Dip: People will be DYING to try this one.
15. Bloody Brain Shooter: You can’t resist it, you just can’t.
17. Tentacle Pot Pie: Creative on the outside, classic on the inside.
19. Spider Deviled Eggs: These deviled eggs are crawling with flavor!
IF YOU ENJOYED THIS VIDEO, GET EMAIL UPDATES (IT'S FREE)