Good Morning America / YouTube
Dancing with the Stars‘ 32nd season premieres on Tuesday, September 26. With only a few weeks to go before the debut, the show just revealed its entire cast of celebrities for the season.
All of the stars were revealed on Wednesday morning (September 13) on Good Morning America. Ahead of the main announcement, we learned that Vanderpump Rules’ Ariana Madix, Bachelorette Charity Lawson, and actress/singer Jamie Lynn Spears were joining the cast.
Spears may be familiar to country music fans. She released a country-pop album, The Journey, in 2014. Spears also co-wrote Jana Kramer‘s Top 10 hit “I Got the Boy.” Additionally, Spears has performed at the Grand Ole Opry a few times before.
We finally learned the names of the other celebrities joining DWTS this year during GMA‘s announcement. The show also revealed the stars’ professional partners.
Check out the full list of pairs below!
- Supermodel Tyson Beckford – Pro Partner Jenna Johnson
- Marvel Movie Star Xochitl Gomez – Pro Partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- Alyson Hannigan Of How I Met Your Mother Fame – Pro Partner Sasha Farber
- Social Media & Reality TV Star Harry Jowsey – Pro Partner Rylee Arnold
- Bachelorette Star Charity Lawson- Pro Partner Artem Chigvintsev
- Vanderpump Rules‘ Ariana Madix – Pro Partner Pasha Pashkov
- Grammy-Winning Singer Jason Mraz – Pro Partner Daniella Karagach
- NFL Star Adrian Peterson – Pro Partner Britt Stewart
- Singer And Social Media Star Lele Pons – Pro Partner Brandon Armstrong
- Oscar-Winning Actress Mira Sorvino – Pro Partner Gleb Savchenko
- Actress & Singer Jamie Lynn Spears – Pro Partner Alan Bersten
- TV Star & Real Estate Mogul Mauricio Umansky – Pro Partner Emma Slater
- Actor & Comedian Matt Walsh – Pro Partner Koko Iwasaki
- Barry Williams Of The Brady Bunch Fame – Pro Partner Peta Murgatroyd
Check out the DWTS cast reveal in the video from GMA below. Who are you most excited to watch this season?